1969 FORD MUSTANG Mach 1 for sale in WA $87,888
|Title||1969 FORD MUSTANG Mach 1|
|No. of Doors||2|
|No. of Cylinders||8cyl|
|No. of Gears||3|
1969 FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 ***W ANGARA SHOWROOM***
Grab yourself one of these American classics today all matching numbers. Full of muscle, full of character, The Ford Mustang Mach 1 is a performance-oriented option package of the Ford Mustang, originally introduced by Ford.
The Mach 1's original recipe was simple: It started with a V8 powered 'Sportsroof' body and added numerous visual and performance enhancing items such as matte black hood treatment with hood pins, hood scoop (including optional Shaker scoop), competition suspension, chrome pop-open gas cap, revised wheels, chrome exhaust tips deluxe interior, unmissable livery and dealer optional chin spoiler, rear deck spoiler, and rear window louvers.
- Clean RHD converted Custom Engine - Winsor Stroker, built by renowned engine builder Brad Searle Eagle Steel crank and forged rods, HP pistons, Eldelbrock Victor Jr alloy heads and intake, roller rockers, roller cam.
- Dyno @ 515 torque
- 750 Vac Sec Quick fuel Race carburettor with K&N extra flow air cleaner, Holley electric Fuel pump
- Custom heavy duty C4 Transmission with twin oil coolers
- Upgraded tail shaft 3.89 Steel Hemisphere LSD Ford 9".
- Twin 3" exhausts from performance extractors, programmable 3" exhaust dumps or 2 1/2" rear exits. Lowered on Simmons rims
- Large Desert Cooler radiator running AU fan assembly
- New race oriented Japanese built street legal AZENIS FALKEN 275/40R17 rears, 235/40R17 fronts.
- Dark green metallic almost black paint
- Factory A/C with Sanden retrofit chrome compressor.
- Alarm system
- New Door trims, weather seals and inner/outer window felts fitted. 2 new spare door shells, Re-seal kit for A/C unit and various spares
- Full factory workshop & pre-delivery manuals
At our Dealerships we focus and commit to exceed on expectation in every aspect of purchasing your next motor vehicle. We provide hassle free In House Finance with the most competitive rates available, allow Trade In's of any make, we have an on site Service Centre and most importantly have a highly trained team of sales staff with over 30 years combined experience to ensure that your experience at our Dealerships is unforgettable.
All of our vehicles undergo a 100 point safety and mechanical check, are covered by a 12 month Australia wide Warranty *Conditions Apply* and are carefully sourced by our expert team of purchasers. We are happy to assist Interstate buyers on all purchases. We have 3 convenient
Dealerships located South and North of Perth. So come in and see us today, or simply contact one of our friendly sales staff to talk about your next vehicle.